Motorcycle Lawyers LBC
There are many reasons why it is important after the unholy mess of a motorcycle smash up, to hire a motorcycle accident attorney like Ehline Law Firm PC. Not just any type of legal counsel will get victims their due. Getting the wrong advice can be your legal Waterloo. Motorcycle crashes are different than any other type of accident and the injured victim needs the good fortune of the representation of a lawyer that specializes in motorcycle misadventures. The dynamics of of these roadway calamities involve many unique factors that other types of vehicle accidents do not have, and these strokes of bad luck require a legal advocate who completely understands the mechanics of these motorized bicycles, to represent the victim with the best possible legal outcome.
The local firm that specializes in these types of claims, including sports and super bikes, can typically provide the best representation, compared to the lawyer that does not know one motorcycle from the other. There are some representatives who do not ride, that are influenced by the cultural bias against bikers, and this means the way in which they represent you can seriously reduce the amount of financial reward recovered.
Steps Ehline Law Takes in Long Beach Motorcycle-Negligence Claims
- Contacting the insurance companies involved to obtain coverage information, which can help determine the benefits available to atone the harmed rider.
- The attorneys make appointments and interview witnesses to the motorcycle crash.
- Photographs will be taken of injuries, property damage to the bike and personal clothing, and the casualty scene.
- When necessary expert reconstruction of the accident is conducted.
- Expert or reconstruction engineer statements or testimony will be used when necessary.
These are some of the procedures the Long Beach motorcycle accident Ehline Law attorneys will take to provide the best possible representation for the wounded motorcyclist in preparing their claim.
Determining the case value will include several factors including:
- Payment of all medical bills and future medical costs.
- Payment of lost wages, including overtime and other benefits, plus the possible loss of future earnings.
- Pain and suffering compensation, which does not have a formula to follow, but relies on the experience of the motorcycle accident attorney. This can include lasting symptoms, permanent disability, and scarring.
- Damage to the bike, helmet, gloves and other personal items.
Our Motorcycle Lawyers - Injured Victims and Insurance Companies
Ehline Law advises unrepresented, overwhelmed underdogs who got hurt, not to speak with the insurance company without consulting with a lawyer first. You do have an obligation to speak with your own insurance company, but not the insurance companies of other drivers involved in the collision. While your unrepresented, the other driver’s insurance company will try to convince you that your insurance claim is only worth a certain amount, will try to place blame or partial blame on the injured victim and this means an inconvenient, unfair settlement. Insurance companies fear us because we give our clients the right advice right off the bat. We help the downtrodden preserve their rights to money damages and act as their aggressive legal ambassadors.
Each traffic related misfortune is different, and in some cases settle quickly, while others take a longer amount of time. Hiring an experienced blue ruin attorney like Ehline Law Firm, allows the afflicted victim to concentrate on healing, while their attorney handles all the complexities of the legal claim.
The representation of an attorney that specializes in Long Beach motorcycle accidents has been proven to get the afflicted victim a higher recovered amount of compensation, when their case is settled. To consult with one of the advocates at Ehline Law Firm PC, after you have been in the tribulation of a crash, they can be reached at 888-400-9721.